|1||Total Number of Books Accessioned||3503|
|2||Total Number of Periodicals Subscribed||20|
|3||Total Number of Dailies||2|
|6||Ph. D Dissertations||56|
|7||M. Sc Yoga Theses||55|
|8||Periodical Bound Volume||285|
LIST OF FOREIGN JOURNAL SUBSCRIBED
|S. No||NAME OF THE JOURNAL||PERIODICITY|
|1||Research Quarterly for Exercise & Sport (RQES)||Quarterly|
|2||Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology||Bi-Monthly|
|3||Journal of Physical Education Recreation and Dance||Monthly|
|4||Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Sciences||Quarterly|
|5||American Journal of Health Education||Bi-Monthly|
LIST OF INDIAN JOURNAL AND MAGAZINES SUBSCRIBED
|S. No||NAME OF THE JOURNAL||PERIODICITY|
|1||Research Bi-Annual for Movement||Bi-Annual|
|3||Yoga and Total Health||Monthly|
|6||Herald of Health||Monthly|
SUBJECT WISE BOOKS
|S. No||Subject||No of Books|
|1||Adapted Physical Education||17|
|11||Coaching & Officiating||8|
|18||Football & Soccer||45|
|22||History Of Physical Education||35|
|31||Other Sports And Games||60|
|46||Test And Measurement||25|
|47||UGC NET/ SET||21|
LIBRARY BOOKS ADDED YEAR WISE
|S. No||Year||Existing||Books Added Every Year||Total No of Books|
|1||1993 – 1994||–||111||111|
|2||1994 – 1995||111||383||494|
|3||1995 – 1996||494||153||647|
|4||1996 – 1997||647||168||815|
|6||1998 – 1999||1141||220||1361|
|7||1999 – 2000||1362||166||1528|
|8||2000 – 2001||1529||131||1660|
|9||2001 – 2002||1661||89||1750|
|10||2002 – 2003||1751||111||1862|
|11||2003 – 2004||1863||398||2261|
|12||2004 – 2005||2262||96||2358|
|13||2005 – 2006||2359||74||2433|
|14||2006 – 2007||2434||106||2540|
|15||2007 – 2008||2541||148||2689|
|16||2008 – 2009||2690||129||2819|
|17||2009 – 2010||2820||78||2898|
|18||2010 – 2011||2899||68||2967|
|19||2011 – 2012||2966||19||2985|
|20||2012 – 2013||2985||76||3061|
|21||2013 – 2014||3061||128||3189|
|22||2014 – 2015||3189||49||3238|
|23||2015 – 2016||3238||74||3312|
|24||2016 – 2017||3313||40||3353|
|25||2017 – 2018||3353||35||3388|
|26||2018 – 2019||3389||82||3471|
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Only SACPE Students, Researchers, Faculty and Staff as registered members are allowed to use the Library.
- Members should produce their Library Membership card at the time of Borrowing of Books.
- A duplicate Library Membership card will be issued on payment of Rs.30
- Consultation facility is available for Research Scholars of other Universities/Institutions for a short period.
- The Research Scholars should bring recommendation letter from Supervisor/Guide or letter from the concerned Department/Organization.
- The visiting scholar should bring original and valid photo IDs
- Books in demand may not be renewed.
- Readers are responsible for books issued against their names.
- Library reserves the right to recall any issued book even before the due date.
- The material such as rare books, theses, dissertations, loose issues of periodicals etc. marked for consultation shall not be issued.
- Borrowers must satisfy about the physical condition of the books before borrowing otherwise they will be held responsible for any damage later or at the time of return.
- All students are allowed to borrow one book at a time from the General Shelf for a period of 7 days.
- Full time M.Phil/Ph.D integrated programme research scholars are allowed to borrow 2 books.
- Faculty Member are allowed to borrow maximum 5 books at a time.
- Students are advised not to issue Books to others on their names.
- Reference Documents like Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Year Books, Journals (Loose & Bound), Theses, Project Reports, Census, Handbooks will not be issued out.
- Readers should observe strict silence inside the Library.
- Use of Mobile phones is not permitted inside the Library premises.
- Users are not allowed to carry eatables/drinks inside the Library premises.
- Library membership card is non-transferable.
- Readers are not allowed to bring their personal books or any printed material (spiral/bound book/photocopied material) inside the Library.
- Personal belongings like bags (laptop, shoulder, sling), umbrellas, etc. should be deposited at the Property Counter. These are not allowed inside the Library.
- Readers are advised not to leave their valuable items like money, passport, credit card etc. at the Property Counter.
- Marking, scratching, damaging, mutilating, stealing, library materials or property will invite disciplinary action against the defaulters.
- Readers should not talk or discuss as they may disturb other readers. Reading halls are meant for individual study and research only.
- Users should not rest or keep their feet on tables, chairs, shelves, etc.
- Readers should not scribble on table tops or damage them.
- Readers should not clutter the table with heaps of books and other reading material.
- Orientation Programme for New Users
- Reference Service
- Lending Service
- Question bank