RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
|1.||Chairman||:||Dr. P. Samraj, Principal|
|Topic||:||“Efficacy of Progressive and Fluctuating Resistance Training on Strength and Biochemical Parameters.”|
|Specialization||:||Football & Swimming|
|Topic||:||“Gender and Age differences in coordinative abilities and gross motor skill performance variables among school children.|
|3.||Dr. P. Selvakumar|
|Topic||:||“Effect of Agility Ladder Plyometric and Combined Training on Selected Games Selected Specific Fitness Variables among Football Players.”|
- 5 candidates are doing Ph. D (5 – Part-Time) under the guidance.
- Internet Browsing, Computer facility and library facilities are availed by Ph.D. Scholars.
- Students are encouraged to attend seminars, workshops and conferences.
- This Research Committee will finalize the research proposals submitted by the students.
- This Research committee will propose suitable areas of research to the students.